The Smart City Concept
The Smart City
The primary purpose of the smart city concept is to automate all urban processes via digital technologies. On order to implement this concept, t is necessary to obtain data using various devices like cameras and sensors.
- Cameras such as: video surveillance, speed control
- Sensors such as: weather sensors, environmental sensors, etc.
The Need for a Smart City
The importance of cities in the global economy
Higher loads on urban infrastructure
Orlan – The Smart Solution
“Orlan” is a multifunctional device that combines various functions and performs different tasks.
- Video surveillance/speed camera
- Built-in microphone and speakers
- Chemical and pollution sensors
- Built-in thermal imaging
- Temperature and humidity sensors
- Also has GPS and GLONASS, accelerometer, GSM, SDR, Wi-Fi, a Geiger counter, laser
The Platform "Orlan"- Conceptual Difference:
The Platform "Orlan" - Situation Centre
Due to the flexibility and accessibility of the system, the data can be transmitted to other existing systems. Also, a smart control panel can be implemented.
It allows to:
- Intuitively monitor the situation anywhere in the city;
- Receive information about the events directly;
- Coordinate the actions of all urban services